- Al Abdullah, H. A., Zytoon, M. A., & Al Sayed, N. H. (2018). Assessment of the Quality of Job Descriptions of Safety Jobs in the Saudi Companies. Journal of Safety Studies, 4(1), 1-18. DOI: 10.5296/jss.v4i1.12210
- Taylan, O., Zytoon, M. A., Morfeq, A., Al-Hmouz, R., & Herrera-Viedma, E. (2017). Workplace assessment by fuzzy decision tree and TOPSIS methodologies to manage the occupational safety and health performance. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, 33(2), 1209-1224.
- Demirbas, A., Bafail, A., Zytoon, M.A., Al Sayed, N. (2017). Unconventional Energy Sources: Safety Impacts, Opportunities and Economic Challenges. Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning, and Policy, 12 (4), 387-393.
- Zytoon, M.A., Basahel, A.M. (2017). Occupational Safety and Health Conditions aboard Small and Medium-size Fishing Vessels: Differences among Age Groups. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 14, 229. DOI:10.3390/ijerph14030229.
- Zytoon, M.A. (2016). Opportunities for Environmental Noise Mapping in Saudi Arabia: A Case of Traffic Noise Annoyance in an Urban Area in Jeddah City. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 13, 496. DOI:10.3390/ijerph13050496.
- Zytoon, M.A., Elshazly, A.H., Noweir, M.H., Alzahrani, A.A. (2015). Biological treatment of hydrogen sulfide in airlift bioreactor with direct gas injection. Environment Protection Engineering, 41(4), 131-142.
- Zytoon, M.A., Alzahrani, A.A., Noweir, M.H., El-Marakby F.A. (2014). Bioconversion of High Concentrations of Hydrogen Sulfide to Elemental Sulfur in Airlift Bioreactor. The Scientific World Journal, 2014, 10 pages. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/675673.
- Zytoon, M.A., Aburas, H.M., Abdulsalam, M.I. (2014). Determination of 40K, 232Th and 238U activity concentrations in ambient PM2.5 aerosols and the associated inhalation effective dose to the public in Jeddah City, Saudi Arabia. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, 129, 148-156.
- Zytoon, M.A., Elshazly, A.H., Noweir, M.H., Alzahrani, A.A. (2013). Quantitative Safety Analysis of a Lab-Scale Bioreactor for Hydrogen Sulfide Biotreatment Using Fault Tree Analysis. Process Safety Progress, 32(4), 376–386.
- Noweir, M.H., Zytoon, M.A. (2013). Occupational exposure to noise and hearing thresholds among civilian aircraft maintenance workers. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 43, 495–502.
- Zytoon, M.A. (2013). Occupational noise exposure of fishermen aboard small and medium-scale fishing vessels. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 43, 487–494.
- Noweir, M.H., Alidrisi, M.M., Aldarrab, I.A., Zytoon, M.A. (2013). Occupational safety and health performance of the manufacturing sector in Jeddah Industrial Estate, Saudi Arabia: A 20-years follow-up study. Safety Science, 53, 11–24.
- Zytoon, A. (2012). Occupational injuries and health problems in the Egyptian Mediterranean fisheries. Safety Science, 50, 113-122.
- Aburas, H.M., Zytoon, M.A., Abdulsalam, M.I. (2011). Atmospheric Lead in PM2.5 after Leaded Gasoline Phase-out in Jeddah City, Saudi Arabia. Clean – Soil, Air, Water, 39, 711-719.
- Al-Darrab, I. A., Khan, Z. A., Zytoon, M. A. and Ishrat, S. I. (2009). Application of the Taguchi method for optimization of parameters to maximize text message entering performance of mobile phone users. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 26, 469-479.
- Zytoon, M.A., Abd El-Aty, M.M., Nofal, F.M., Issa, A.I., Zakaria, A.M. (2007). Assessment of the environmental and operational factors affecting the bioremediation of H2S gas as air pollutant. Bull. H. Inst. Publ. Hlth., 37, 395-411.
- Zytoon, M.A. et al. (2015). Evaluation of Safety in Laboratories and Workshops of the Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University. Accepted in The 3rd Scientific Forum for Safety Practitioners in Universities, will be held in 15 – 17 Feb. 2015, KAU, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Abdulsalam, M.I., Aburas, H.M., Zytoon, M.A. (2011). Assessment of Ambient Air Quality in the City of Jeddah. Jubail International Environment Conference, Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu (RCJY), Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia, 5-6 June 2011.
- Zakareia A, Zytoon M, Nofal F, Farag A. Biofiltration as an air pollution control technology for volatile organic compounds. 4th International Conference on the Role of Engineering towards Better Environment, RETBE’02, Alexandria, Egypt, 2002.
- Zakareia A, Zytoon M, Nofal F, Farag A. Design model for air cleaning biofilters. 4th International Conference on the Role of Engineering towards Better Environment, RETBE’02, Alexandria, Egypt, 2002.
7/31/2014 2:11:25 AM